Sunday

An early start to my sunday

Good morning. Up early today, not too sure why but I have plenty to keep me busy.  Being a Sunday I will do a little pottering, some gardening and hopefully get in the craft room later this afternoon. Of course we shall visit mum and dad and have our Sunday lunch too.

Yesterday we went and had a lovely walk around the Sinfin Community Nature reserve.  If you havent been there yet I can certainly recommend it.  A wonderful place for a cuppa and a bacon butty on a Saturday morning, a few bargains to be had on their sale table and then to finish off on one of the many little paths.  You can take a short walk, which is all I can manage on my good days or you can walk for miles. 



I didnt get into the craft room yesterday as we had visitors once we got home and then in was off to see mum and dad, who have had a new bathroom installed.  Hopefully mum can use this one a bit easier but she isnt the best at the moment.  Our conversations are rather strange at the minute as she is forgetting what she is saying half way through a sentance.  She hasnt been dressed for weeks bless her but she is hoping to get out of the house next week.  We shall give her lots of help and support to get in and out of dads car and see how we get on.  She certainly looked perky enough yesterday and as we took her some eccles cakes, she was very happy.

When we went off to the RHS at Taton Park at the end of July we purchased a few lilly bulbs.  I asked the stall holder when was best to plant them and she said now as they will be up in about 6 weeks.  Well 4 weeks later just look what we have, arent they wonderful

I will take another photo in a few days and show you the difference.

I am still ploughing through my photo albums.  It really is a labour of love and only another 27,115 photos to go.  A few each day is getting them all put away the problem is, I keep taking more photos.  Oh well, its nice to catch up on the happy memories.  

Well, I had best go and start my pottering.  To be honest, there isnt too much to do and that is just the way I like it.  Have a smashing Sunday whatever you may be up to.  Thank you for having a read.  Tracey x

 


No comments: