Friday

Friday and Stampin' Up! True Beauty

Good morning.  Well how nice was yesterday weatherwise in Derby.  Not too hot, a little muggy for a while but it ended up being a lovely evening.  We have made a few changes outside, put a mirror up and added a couple of new plants.  I will have to look after these over the next couple of weeks.

our new mirror which is a reclaimed one

I managed a wander in the fresh air in the town centre on Monday and it perked me up but I felt drained for the rest of the day which can only be down to the covid vaccine. Tuesday wasnt too much better, feeling very tired and achy but this is not a complaint at all, I believe it is well worth it.  It should keep me safe from catching the virus.

The hall is all decorated and the new unit arrived.  It is a very large white one and covers one of the walls in the hall.  I keep moving it (well I suprervise its move) to see where it looks just right.    I just have to look for a radiator cover and a mirror to complete the hall and then thats it....house it all decorated. 

This is a card I made using a new stamp set from Stampin' Up! called True Beauty 

I added a watercolor wash to shimmery white card using Balmy Blue ink.  I stamped out the flower and stem onto shimmery white card before die cutting it out.   Attached the flower and stem to the card with dimensionals (3D foam pads), tied a little bakers twine around the stem, added a couple of embelishments and then cut out the sentiment banner from my new favourite dies Stylish Shapes.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set, True Beauty. More details about the products can be found below and should you purchase the bundle (stamps and dies together), you not only get a 10% discount but you can add a Sale a Bration item FREE.  If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch.


I had better get a bit of wiggle on, lots to do today and as you have gathered, I dont do things very quickly.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a great start to the weekend.  Tracey x

 


Do you fancy an evening of creating Christmas cards/Christmas projects tonight

It would be lovely to see you if you wanted to come along.  Just let me know so that I can make sure I have enough cakes for everyone.  My contact details are below. 

If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, here is a direct link to it.


Up to the end of August, with every and any order of £45 or £90 you get to pick a FREE gift from Stampin' Up! as it is Sale A Bration. Click on the brochure below to see what you would like.

 

IN ADDITION you can now pick one of the following as a Sale A Bration gift.

Any queries, please do get in touch

Here is the new Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up!  If you click on the picture below, it should take you straight to the catalogue to have a browse through

 

Here is the Annual Catalogue that you can click on and it will open up in a new window for you to have a look through.  Please do let me know if you would like to purchase anything if you are not confident in ordering yourself on line

Here is the calendar of events for the month of August.  If you fancied popping along to any of them please do let me know, it would be lovely to see you.




 


 

 


Product List

No comments: