Monday

Monday morning, new week, new month and a cute card

Good morning.  Not only a new start to the week but a new month too.  I am certainly hoping it will be a bit of a quieter month for me.  

So yesterday I went for another Covid Booster.  That should keep me safe over the next few months.  Now that the numbers are rising I thought it best to look after myself a little more.  Having the auto immune suppresent injections doesnt help with covid but so far so good.  The side effects form the booster this time are a bit yaks but well worth it.  I had a quiet day yesterday and today will be the same.

I am updating the blog this morning and I think it may take me a while.  

Here is a card that I made for Charleigh, my neices daughter that also had the birthday cake.

It was using a stamp from my stash.  The card base is Stampin' Up! thick basic white card.  Once the image was stamped on the card base I stamped it again on Stampin' Up! shimmery white card and used ink pads and water brushes to colour the images in.  I then cut them out, mounted them on 3d foam pads (dimensionals) and popped them on top of the base card.

Do you fancy an evening of creating Christmas cards/Christmas projects this Friday night? 

It would be lovely to see you if you wanted to come along.  Just let me know so that I can make sure I have enough cakes for everyone.  My contact details are below. 

If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, here is a direct link to it.


Up to the end of August, with every and any order of £45 or £90 you get to pick a FREE gift from Stampin' Up! as it is Sale A Bration. Click on the brochure below to see what you would like.

 

IN ADDITION you can now pick one of the following as a Sale A Bration gift.

Any queries, please do get in touch

Here is the new Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up!  If you click on the picture below, it should take you straight to the catalogue to have a browse through

 

Here is the Annual Catalogue that you can click on and it will open up in a new window for you to have a look through.  Please do let me know if you would like to purchase anything if you are not confident in ordering yourself on line

Here is the calendar of events for the month of August.  If you fancied popping along to any of them please do let me know, it would be lovely to see you.



No comments: