Friday

Derby Dabblers and cakes

Good morning and phew, so pleased it is Friday.  I have quite a lot on today but will get through my list bit by bit and will end the day at the Derby Dabblers Craft Club.  Still plenty of time for you to join us if you fancy it.

 Today is Charleighs birthday and she is eight.  Charleigh is my nieces daughter and we managed to make her a birthday cake.  A big thank you to everyone that tried all my samples.  In the end I made 6 samples and it was well worth it.  I now hope to get myself booked on a class of sorts to learn how to put fondant icing on a cake.  This does mean there will be more sample cakes in the future. I will get a photo of THE cake later when her mum decorates it, so can share it with you tomorrow.  

I do however have another couple of cake photos.


These were my first solo decorated cupcakes.  The ones in the plant pots were for mum and dad and the others are for crafting friends.  Getting into practice so I can make some for my girls when I see them.  I loved making them and found it to be so relaxing.  Paul is not a fan of the butter cream icing so I did this for him.


I think I have done enough baking and cake decorating over the last few weeks so will have some time off from it now.  Back to trying other things that I find relaxing. 

I have joined a yoga group once a week.  Now I am not saying I can do it, I am not sure I enjoyed it but it was lovely to get out and try something new.  Due to my ailments (there are a few), I cant get down on the floor, well I could but I wouldnt be able to get back up but on this yoga group, it can be done on a chair!  I will be returning next week and I will let you know how I get on.

Well I had better get a bit of a wiggle on as I have to go and get some wedding invitation card for a certain daughter.  

Thanks for having a read, I hope you have a fantastic Friday.  Tracey x


 

If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, here is a direct link to it.


With every and any order of £45 or £90 you get to pick a FREE gift from Stampin' Up! as it is Sale A Bration until the end of August. Click on the brochure below to see what you would like.

 

 

Here is the new Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up!  If you click on the picture below, it should take you straight to the catalogue to have a browse through

 

 

Fancy coming along to a craft class tomorrow afternoon?


 There are a couple of places available and it would be lovely to see you.  Please get in touch for more information or to book your place. 


No comments: