Wednesday

Quackers on Tuesday

Good morning, up early as on a mission to continue sorting out all the dies I have.  Yesterday was a great day and got through quite a lot with help.  Today I hope to do a few more.  I am going through each box to see what I really want to keep.  Then they are being die cut out and stuck to A4 sheets of card so that I can flick through each card when looking for something in particular.  Time consuming but well worth doing. It is certainly inspiring me to create.

Speaking of creating, here is a card that has been made using the Stylish Sketches stamp set in the Sale a Bration Brochure

 

It is a one layer card which means that I stamped it directly on to the card and coloured it in using the ink from the inkpad lid.  I got one of the aqua painters with a little water and used a few different colours.  The sentiment is from a very old Stampin' Up! retired set as I dont seem to have a current ' Happy Anniversary' from Stampin' Up!.....yet.

Stampin' Up! Sale a Bration has started and will continue until the end of August.  The brochure below tells you all about it but if you would like a little help please, do get in touch with me.  Do remember though that the items are only available whilst stocks last.  Once they have sold out, they wont be coming back.

Click on the brochure below to see what you would like.

Stampin' Up! also have the brand new Mini Catalogue which runs right up to the end of the year and again, just click on the image below and it will show you what is inside

 This Friday is Christmas Card night and you are more than welcome to come along and join us.  Just come armed with everything you need to create your own projects/cards.


You can reach me on any of the numbers below or via the internet.  I am always happy to help

Product List

No comments: