Saturday

Cake, offers, new catalogues and a crafty get together

 Good afternoon.  What an extremely wet start to the month of July we are having.  I must say though that my garden is really looking a lot better with all this rain, its doing the plants and the grass a world of good.

I have spent the last couple of days catching up with 1001 little jobs around the house.  The things that you keep putting off but really need doing, so they have been done and everywhere is looking a lot better.  I dont know about you but I am not too happy in the craft room playing with bits and pieces knowing that I have things to do in the house.  So now I can play without feeling guilty.

I am so lucky as my hubby has taken up cooking since he retired.  It is very rare that I cook us a meal these days as he loves to do it all.  

My neice has asked if I can make a cake for her daughters eighth birthday at the end of the month, oh wow what an honor.  Unfortunately Charleigh has an allergy against milk and butter so we will be trying out different recipes until she finds the flavor of cake that she likes.  Here was my first attempt which went down very well.  

 



It is a Cypriot recipe and the cake is called a Geography Cake.  One I have made lots of times.  We shall be making the second cake later this week, to co-incide with Christmas Card Night (otherwise I will be eating too much cake).

It would be lovely to see you if you can make it.  I will be happy to give you some ideas of what to bring with you to make a Christmas card or two. 

Stampin' Up! have a brand new Mini Catalogue out

If you click on the image it should open up in another window and you can have a browse through.  If you would like a proper copy of this catalgoue, please do get in touch with me and I will have one ready and waiting for you to collect.

As well as the Mini Catalogue which runs all the way through until December, there is a Sale a Bration brochure.  Again, if you click on the image below, it should open up the brochure for you to see inside.


Sale a Bration is where you can get FREE products when you make a purchase of £45 and/or £90.  If you have a look inside the brochure you will see what you can get.  If you have any queries please dont hesitate to get in touch with me, details of where you can find me are below.

As if the two new catalogues weren't enough, Stampin' Up! have another wonderful offer on should you wish to join my team 

You not only get FREE 'Making Plans Collection' as above but you get £130 worth of products, free delivery to your nominated address as well as brochures, invites etc. etc. all for a price of £99. Please contact me if you would like to find out more.  I am always happy to have an excuse to pop the kettle on and have a natter. 

Well I had best go and get this blog a little more updated, I just seem to run out of time.  I think it wont be too long and I will be looking for an assistant....oh my.  

Thanks for having a read and have a great evening.  Tracey x






No comments: