Tuesday

Crackers on a Tuesday

Good morning, up early today as I am having a day to myself and quite excited by it.  My first task of the day is the TO DO list so that I have something to work to and can happily cross things off as I go.  It does make my life so much easier.  

Events in the Craft Room for the month of July have been finalised



 

 

 

If you would like to come along to anything please, do get in touch as it would be lovely to see you.  

The first evening is our Christmas Card and Chatter night.  By making a few cards each month it take the pressure off towards the end of the year. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just a reminder that there are only a couple of days left to get the BOGO half price offer from Stampin' Up! Click on the image below to see what it available.   I shall be placing an order on Thursday and if you would like to add anything to the it, I shall be very happy to help you with this.  Just get in touch, all my details are below.  



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not too long left to grab yourself a crafty bargain with the last chance products. Click on the image below and it will take you straight to see what is available. If you see something you like, you can order it straight from the online shop or get in touch with me and I will happily order it for you.   My next order will be going in on Thursday






 

 

 

 

 

The photos didnt appear on my blog post yesterday, I just dont know where they went to so I will try again now.

This was a snap of the charity event festival we went to with some friends of ours performing, The Junk Yard Angels. 


 We loved being outside sat listening.  

And these were photos of the county show, a great day was had, again more time spent outside in the fresh air.


 






Whilst the sky was very very cloudy, it didnt rain at all.  In fact we couldnt have asked for better weather.

I had a play with the new Cracker Die from Stampin' Up!  This is a must for all occasions, not just for Christmas. 









 

If you have any 6x6 sheets of designer series papers or any papers at all, this is a wondeful way to use a little bit of it.  Perfect for all occasions and can be used instead of a money envelope.  All the details about these crackers can be found below and if you would like me to order this die set for you, please do get in touch.

Well, I had best go and start my day.  Thank you for having a read.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: