Monday

Sales, offers and fathers day card

 Good morning, up too early today so a nanny nap will be in order later this afternoon.  The weather today in Derby is supposed to be around 21 degrees so I do hope to get chance for a cuppa outside and enjoy a bit of the sunshine.

As it was Fathers Day yesterday, here is the card that I got to make for my dad.

I used a retired stamp set from Stampin' Up! called A Good Man which I stamped out onto Basic White card, coloured it in with Stampin' Up! ink that was in the ink pad lid and then I cut it out with a large circle die.  I added another circle die using Crumb Cake card.  These were both mounted onto a Crumb Cake 6" x 6" card base.  The grass was cut out using a die and I used two different coloured greens.  The Best Dad sentiment is another old stamp from my stash but I stamped it out onto some wonderful new ribbon that Stampin' Up! have.  It is called Natural Finish Ribbon and using Stazon Ink, it goes on like a dream.  I added a couple of pre made sentiments and dad loved it.  If you would like to find out a bit more about the card please do get in touch, my details are below.

It is free shipping tomorrow on all orders of £60 or more.  If you only want one or two smaller items please let me know as I shall be placing an order tomorrow and am happy to add it to my order.  Collection will be from the Craft Room.  If you click on the image, it will take you straight to the Stampin' Up! shop.


 






 

 

There are still 10 days to get your hands on a Stampin' Up! Kit or two with the offer of Buy One Get One Half Price.  If you only want the one kit, I am happy to pair you up with someone else who only wants one kit and the discount can be shared by you both.







 

Another wonderful place to have a quick browse is in the Last Chance section.  Lots of wonderful bargains to be had.  Click on the link below and it will take you straight there.








 

 

Here are my contact details if you would like to get in touch with me.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful start to your week.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: