Thursday

Annual Catalogue Inspiration

Good morning.  I am up early again today but that is because it is quite warm.  The weather forecast for Derby says it could get up to 23 degrees which is fine by me, I know where there is a lovely cool room and it has a fan.  However, as it will be warm, I will get my little bits and pieces all finished quite early.  There is always something to be done.

Do you fancy joining us for our one sheet wonder next week?  We shall stamp on A4 card and create greeting cards with the stamped sheet









If you do fancy coming along, please do get in touch and I will send you a few more details.

I was inspired by the front cover of the new Annual Catalogue and created these cards using the Hues of Happiness papers.


We had a few get togethers last month to create lots of cards with this stamp set and co-ordinating dies.  The papers really are so very pretty and that die that gives a notebook edge to card is something else.    All the products that I used are below but if you would like to know know a little more about how these were created please, do get in touch as I would love to show  you.

Thank you for having a read today.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: