Sunday

Cakes, cards, offers and craft club on Sunday

 Good morning, up a little earlier today as I would like to have a bit of fresh air.  A lovely walk after breakfast is called for I think.  Then it is a day of just recharging the batteries after a wonderful busy week.

Yesterday was my first attempt at learning how to decorate some cupcakes to look like cactus.  



I really enjoyed it and managed to sqeeze the icing bags with my hands but boy can I tell today.  I am hoping that they taste as good as they look.

It was also Ollies birthday.  I cant believe that he is 11 years old but he was only just a few weeks old at our wedding.  Time does go by so quickly when you are having fun.  This is the card that I made him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is an old stamp from my stash and coloured in with Stampin' Up! inks.  I have used the ink from the inkpad lid with a little water and a paint brush.  I really did enjoy making this and he loved it.  We got to spend a couple of hours with him at his BBQ party.

If you didnt already know, Stampin' Up! have a FREE SHIPPING offer on this Tuesday for all orders of £60 and over.  If there is something you would like under that value and are happy to collect it from the Craft Room, please do get in touch and I can add it to my list.  I shall be placing the order on Tuesday evening.  Of course if you order is over £60, why not get it delivered direct to your door?  If you need a hand ordering please let me know as I am always happy to help if I can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There is space available this Tuesday at the stamped one sheet wonder get together if you fancied coming along both in the afternoon and the evening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Get in touch if you would like more details please.

Are you free on Friday night and fancy a couple of hours with like minded folk at a craft club?







It would be lovely to see you there, lots of friendly faces to welcome you.

Well I had better go and get ready for my day.  I do hope you have a smashing Sunday and thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x

No comments: