Wednesday

Mums Birthday

Good morning.  A visit to the hairdressers this morning and then the rest of the day looking for some inspiration in the Craft Room.  

Yesterday was mums birthday.  Apart from the handmade candle that has been sat waiting for her for some time, I also made a lemon cake using a new recipe from Mary Berry.  It wasnt as light as my usual ones but I did use butter rather than oil.  It was still very nice though.

Here is the card that I made.  It is 7" x 7" and it has been made with an older Stampin' Up! stamp set.  

The stamps were inked up using daubers rather than going straight in with the ink pads, I think it creates a softer look.

Would you like to join us for an evening out, crafting?  Or just come along armed with a magazine to sit and chat and have a cuppa.  We do lots of different things, card making, knitting, croceting, sewing, cross stitch, felting, scrapbooking etc. etc.  All you need to do is grab a mug for your drink, pick up something to occupy you and come and join us for a natter and put the world to rights. 

If you fancy a browse through the Stampin' Up! shop please click on the link below and if you have any queries about anything please do get in touch with me, I am always happy to help if I can.

Stampin' Up! have an offer on all their kits that are currently available.  You can buy one kit and get another at half price. 

Here are all the kits that are available.













 
You will need to visit the online store to see which kits are available at the time you wish to order.   Here is a link that you can click on to see them in more detail.

 

 

 

 

I do have some kits that I have already made up and you are most welcome to pop into the craft room to have a look at them.

Well I had best get a wriggle on and get ready for my day.  Have a wonderful Wednesday and please, get in touch if I can help in any way at all.  Thank you for having a read, Tracey x



No comments: