Friday

Abigail Rose Collection, Craft Clubs, Crafty Bargains and a Craft Class

Good morning, Friday, the best day of the week for me and today is even better, I am starting the week by going along to the Derby Dabblers Craft Club


If you fancy meeting me there (as well as a few other ladies) please do pop in to say hello.  Dont forget to bring your cup/mug with you for a cuppa and there are a few cakes too.





So yesterday we had an adventure.  We went up roads we had never been before, through villages we had never heard of and even went sorting through a salvage shop at some railway sidings. I still cant believe that we didnt go further than 15 miles from our home and discovered so much.  It was a lovely day, had coffee out, followed by lunch and it ended with a visit to my folks.  I am determined to have at least one of these days every week from now on, it does the soul good.



We managed to get three plants for the garden and hopefully a little more colour for the month of June and July.  We have a Hibiscus, Scabiosa and Achillea.  

So today I am finishing off the cards for crafty classes.  Unfortunately I am having to cancel the class on Saturday as there are just not enough takers for it on this ocassion.  The weather is due to be wonderful so I totally understand. 


There is a class on Monday and should you wish to come along please, do let me know.  We do have a lovely time, make a couple of cards (and a tag this time) as laugh quite a bit.

Here is a card that has been created using the Abigail Rose collection from Stampin' Up! 

All the products are listed below.  This one is a one layer card with some blending, stamping, colouring and a little gold gilding flakes added to the berries, (they are berries on this card).  There is a whole collection of co-ordinating products to go with this and I hope to share some more makes with you.  I do hope you like it.

There are only 6 days grab a crafty bargain with the last chance products. Click on the image below and it will take you straight to see what is available. If you see something you like, you can order it straight from the online shop or get in touch with me and I will happily order it for you.







 

 

 

I will go and get myself ready for my exciting day.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a fantastic Friday.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: