Monday

Crafty Day cards at The Craft Room, Derby

Good morning.  Monday morning and who is up at silly o clock? That will be me, wide awake before 4am.  I shall certainly be having a nanny nap this afternoon.

I have 101 little jobs to do today but will also be grabbing some me time in the garden too.  It has been a busy couple of weeks with one thing and another.

One of the things that has kept me busy was the crafty day we had on Saturday.  It does take quite a bit of time to put things together and sort out but it was well worth it.  I saw lots of friends, we had lovely chats, did a bit of crafting, looked through the Stampin' Up! catalogue and we certainly put the world to rights.

Here are a few displays that we set up in the craft room










A big thank you goes out to all the lovely ladies that made these smashing cards which I was able to share with everyone. 

Of course there were a few cards made on the day using the new In Colors from Stampin' Up! and here are a few of them


If you havent yet seen the In Colors and all the co-ordinating lovlies yet, please do get in touch with me as I would love to show them to you.  I am having a whole week this week creating with these pretty colours, in between everything else.


If you didnt already know, Stampin' Up! still have an offer on all their kits that are currently available.  You can buy one kit and get another at half price. 

If you already have a kit, why not join us this Wednesday at our 'Kit Night Get Together'.  It would be lovely to see you.  


If you fancy a browse through the Stampin' Up! shop please click on the link below and if you have any queries about anything please do get in touch with me, I am always happy to help if I can.


Thank you for having a read today and I do hope that you have a wonderful start to the week.  Please do get in touch as it is always wonderful to hear from you.  Tracey x

No comments: