Tuesday

Well Dressings and cute card on a Monday

Good morning.  Not up quite so early today but everyone deserves a lie in now and then.

We finally got to watch the last series of Peaky Blinders and wow, loved it.  I have always liked this series but the final episod was wonderful, I think there are some wonderful actors in this.  Fingers crossed that they do make a film as a follow up.

We also saw the last couple of episodes of Suspect with James Nesbitt, now there is an actor who really can act.  I wasnt expecting that ending.  We shall have to see what we have to catch up with next....Killing Eve probably.

We had a great afternoon out yesterday, visited Aston on Trent Well Dressings.  Here are a few of my photos.








We sat and had a cup of tea in the church graveyard (yikes) and the most wonderful cake.  So now I am looking for a receipe for an orange and lemon cake with a pastry bottom.  Something like a bakewell but a different flavour.  If you know of one please, do pass it on.  It was probably a tray bake type of cake.   

I am on another quest this week.  Finding a nice comfortable bra.  I have been struggling for a while with this, I dont want bones and wires sticking in me, I want something that is just comfy for all day every day so it is M&S for my first call.  Lets see what they have to offer to a lady with a bit of bigger bust and a few extra pounds gained during our time when we were not going out.  I will let you know.

It was our Granddaughters birthday yesterday and this is the card I made for her.  

 It is a very old but perfect stamp that was in my stash.  I coloured it using the ink in the lids of Stampin' Up! ink pads, taking off with a damp paint brush.  I really do love the way it turned out and I hope that Amy liked it too.

Well I had best get myself showered and ready to start my day.  It is Day No. 1 to sort out all the dies that I have accumalated over the last 16 years, with lots of help from friends.  Thanks for having a read.  Tracey x




No comments: