Monday

Monday, cards and cakes

Good morning, another early start today.  The temperature is going to be warmer than yesterday but cooler than tomorrow, yikes.

I am off out and about this morning and on my travels I will be purchasing the new paint colour for the hall, so exciting.

My weekend started with Christmas Card and Chatter night which is where we all continue making our Christmas Cards.





It was a lovely evening, the next one will be in August.

I went on a Cake Decorating course over the weekend and here are the makes

We have visitors tonight and tomorrow night so they should all get eaten.  Seems a shame to eat them but it will just mean that I have to bake and decorate some of my own creations.  So looking forward to doing this.

Next week we have a stampin' social day and it would be lovely to see you if you fancy coming along for a play. Just let me know that you hope to be there and I shall send  you all the information you need.
 

 

If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, here is a direct link to it.


As it is Sale A Bration for the next 2 months, you get to pick a FREE gift when you order £45/£90 worth of products.  Click on the brochure below to see what you would like.

 Well I had best go and start my day.  Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x

 


 





No comments: