Wednesday

Tattan Park, cakes, crafting and Sweet Songbird

Good morning.  A bit of a cooler start the day today, not a complaint as I shall not be complaining about the weather ever again.  We have had such a big change in it over the last couple of weeks from plus forty degrees, to wet damp mornings and today a lot fresher.  One of the benefits of living in England.

It has been a busy couple of weeks for me with one thing or another but this weekend hubby and I took time out to go to visit our very first RHS (Royal Horticultural Society) Flower Show at Tatton Park which is just outside Manchester.  It was amazing and I am already hoping to go back next year.  A bonus for us was that as it was the very last day of the show, we were able to purchase a few plants too.  We got lots of ideas of what to do with our garden and the smells and sights were amazing.  I can certainly recommend it to anyone. Here are a couple of photos of plants I hadnt seen before.


Some nice ideas of what we can do with the greenhouse once we have planted all the seeds on.  I am now looking for decorative boxes.

On the way out from the park, it was pouring it down.  I was so surprised to see the animals all gathered under the trees from the rain.




Do you fancy a crafty get together tomorrow night?  All the details are below and it would be lovely to see you.  My contact details are further down the page so get in touch if you would like to book or to find out more.  

 

Some lovely little treat boxes were created by using the Sweet Songbird stamp set and dies


This is a fantastic little bundle and can be used for so many different occasions.  Well here is one.  They were filled with chocolates and sweets and I gave one to everyone that came along for crafty week.   More details of what I used can be found below.  If you would like to order a bundle (the stamps and dies) do let me know as I shall be placing an order this week.  If you live local, you can collect your bundle (or anything else you may wish to order) directly from me.  Postage is then just 70p.

We also tried out cake no. 6 which was a very lemon cake, fondant icing and a few decorations. I am still struggling with the cracking and 'elephants skin' so hoping to have a lesson or two.

It still tasted so wonderful though.

Well I had better go and start my day.  Today I bake THE  real birthday cake.  Thank you for having a read and if you need any crafty help, advise or fancy a crafty cuppa and a chat, I will be in the craft room from 2pm.  Tracey x

 

If you would like to place an order direct with me, for delivery to Alvaston where you collect it once the goodies have arrived, please do get in touch.

 


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, here is a direct link to it.


With every and any order of £45 or £90 you get to pick a FREE gift from Stampin' Up! as it is Sale A Bration until the end of August. Click on the brochure below to see what you would like.

 

 

Here is the new Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up!  If you click on the picture below, it should take you straight to the catalogue to have a browse through

 

 

Product List

No comments: