Sunday

Sale a Bration, card classes and more

 Good morning.  Another Sunday but a crafty one for me.  I am in the Craft Room this morning in between cooking the Sunday lunch with hubby.  Hopefully we shall then nip out for a bit of fresh air before coming back and finishing off my mornings work.  Well that is the plan, what actually happens could be something totally different.

I have started suffering again with 'the gallstones'.  I have been referred to have an operation but that could take around 36 months, which I do understand.  I am being so careful what I eat but the doc did say that sometimes, food is not what causes the pain.  I have been told that if it gets too bad to return to A&E but that doesnt seem to be the answer to be honest.  The pains come and go, I take a couple of tablets to help ease the pain but it definately doesnt go away anymore.  

On a happier note, we had some wonderful crafty time together last week and after casing cards on Pinterest, changing things around and here are quite a few cards and gift tags that were made. Inspiration came from Patty Bennet, Mikaela Titheridge, Kristi Gray, Juliane Richards and of course, Pinterest.




















All the products we used will be listed below and should you wish to purchase any of the items, here is a direct link to the Stampin' Up! Shop.

 


As it is Sale A Bration for the next 2 months, you get to pick a FREE gift when you order £45/£90 worth of products.  Click on the brochure below to see what you would like.

If you would like to come along to our next card making get together, here are the details. 

 Well thank you for having a read today, I hope you have a super Sunday.  Tracey x

Product List

No comments: