Thursday

Awash In Beauty card

Good morning, I do hope you are managing to stay cool.  I have been reading about 1976 where there was a 10 week heat wave, goodness.  Admittedly the temperatures werent as high but continuously hot for 10 weeks, I do remember it.  

I have been busy crafting and I am really fortunate that Paul has put an old air conditioning unit into the craft room.  I actually asked him to get rid of it just a couple of weeks ago as we have never really used it, I am so pleased that he doesnt listen to me.

I started this post on Monday and today is Thursday.  I am really struggling time wise at the moment and need to get myself a little more organised.  Time just seems to run away.  I wonder how many others can relate to this.

Here is a card that was made by Paula using some very pretty papers called Awash in Beauty.  Details of these can be found below.  


 

 

 

 

 

 

She has matted the pretty Designer Series Papaers onto card and then added a sentiment that is in with the Stamp Set that co-ordinates with the papers.  The lovely lable has been created from the dies from Stylish Shapes die set.  All in all its a very pretty card and one that is so easy to recreate.  Anyone would be very happy to receive this in the post.

Are you free today and do you fancy joining us for a couple of hours playing with masks/stencils?  Please get in touch with me to let me know that you hope to come along.

I can then let you know what type of thing you need to bring along with you.  You can just sit and make some backgrounds to turn into cards at a later date or bring a couple of card blanks and stamps with you to create cards as you go along.

Well I must get myself ready for another busy day, at least its a bit cooler.  Thanks for having a read, Tracey x





Product List

No comments: