Wednesday

Birthday Organiser

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good morning and who has had a lie in today, oppps that will be me then.  I got a good nine hours sleep so I will be raring to go after my cuppa.  My 'To Do' list has been written out and its only a little list today which means that I get to have a day in the Craft Room.  A good job really as there is lots of cleaning up to do, putting away and then I can have another play with something new.  

As I have so many birthdays in January I was so pleased to be able to make up the Stampin' Up!  Birthday Card Organiser recently.  I managed to write up all the birthdays that I know about for the year and have started to pop cards into the organiser for the special days in January.  Hopefully I will get chance to do the February ones today.


When you purchase the organiser, as well as the actual book, you get all these cards, in kit form, to make up too.  A great start for the new year.  More details are at the end of this post.

Ending today is the wonderful discounted products in both the Clearance Rack and in the 'Last Chance' promotion as well as the July to December Mini Brochure.

If there is anything that you would like to purchase from any of these, please do order them as once they are gone, its unusual for them to return.  If you would like me to order them for you for collection from the Craft Room do get in touch, my details are below. 


Click on the image below to take you to the Clearance Rack


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click on the image below to take you to the Last Chance Sale.


 

 

 

Click on the image below to take you to have a browse through the July - December Mini Catalogue which will end on 4th January.


 

 

 

I shall keep reminding you that I shall have a Sale a Bration Sunday this Sunday in The Craft Room and it would be wonderful if you could come along



 




 

Thank you for having a read.  Please do get in touch if I can help in any way.  Have a wonderful day, Tracey x

 


 

 

Product List

No comments: