Sunday

Welcome 2023

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good morning and a very Happy New Year to you.  So 2023 has arrived and it will take me a few days to get used to writing the new year.  

I have to admit that this is the first time in many many years I wasnt up to welcome in the year.  I received a bottle of lemon gin for Christmas and those that know me know I dont really drink but I thought it would be rude not to have a little one with the wonderful steak that hubby cooked for our meal last night.  Well I sat on the sofa after dinner, put my feet up and went straight into the land of nod oppps.  At least I feel nice and refreshed for today.

 

We have the family coming for lunch today so cooking a Beef Bourginion, Cypriot Tava and some herby chicken all followed by Christmas pud and custard or some fresh baked lemon cake.  Now that is the way to begin the year.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I can get into the Craft Room at the end of the day for a little tidy up and a play.

Hoping you have a wonderful start to 2023.  Thanks for having a read.  Tracey x

 


No comments: