Tuesday

Fancy Flora

Good morning.  Try it out Tuesday for me today, once I have cleaned the craft room up a bit.  I had a bit of a play in there yesterday and used some of the new papers that are due out with the new Mini Catalogue called Fancy Flora, I left it in a bit of a mess, opps.   This is what I made.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have used Soft Succulent card as a card base with a mat of Orchid Oasis card.  I cut up one of the 6x6 papers from Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper and stamped one of my favourite sentiments from the Framed Florets stamp set.  A few in colour dots and a new dragonfly finishes it off.  What do you think?  I do hope you like it as much as I do.  This is just one of the pretty papers, there are loads more to play with later today.  Below are the current items that I have played with and the new bits will be available from Thursday.

Just a reminder that all the wonderful discounted products in both the Clearance Rack and in the 'Last Chance' promotion will end tomorrow along with the July to December Mini Brochure.

If there is anything that you would like to purchase from any of these, please do order them as soon as you can.  If you would like me to order them for you for collection from the Craft Room do get in touch, my details are below. 


Click on the image below to take you to the Clearance Rack


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click on the image below to take you to the Last Chance Sale.


 

 

 

Click on the image below to take you to have a browse through the July - December Mini Catalogue which will end on 4th January.


 

Another reminder that I shall have a Sale a Bration Sunday this Sunday in The Craft Room and it would be wonderful if you could come along



 








 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you so much for having a read.  I do hope you have a teriffic Tuesday x

Product List

No comments: