Sunday

Good morning and the temperature has dropped again.  It is a lot colder this morning, mr weatherman says we are having a cold spell prior to the snow arriving, really.  Oh my, I dont like driving on snow so I wont be going too far if we do get some.  We shall have to see.

Today I am back on to the wedding invites.  Hoping to finish off preparing all the card fronts for those that I have left to do.  That will then give me the numbers for the additional bits I need to purchase tomorrow, on a trip to the local craft shop.  

As its Sunday it is a traditional roast beef lunch and all the trimmings so a busy day all in all. 

Here are the cards that Anne made during our Sale a Bration Sunday last week using the Thanks a Bunch stamp set which is part of the Sale A Bration.  When you spend £45 on an order you can get to pick this set, totally free.  She teamed it up with some new papers (also part of the Sale A Bration) called Dandy Designs.





A friend had shared an image of another card made with the same stamp set created by Creative Bee Hive and I just had to have a go at making it myself.  I haved used exactly the same stamp set, Thanks a Bunch,  in different greens and turned the carrots upside down.  A small circle mask was placed in the background prior to blending the sky to create a sun/moon.


 

 

Below is all the information you need for the catalogues, Sale A Bration, Joining etc.  If you need any help at all please do get in touch as I am always happy to help if I can. 

Thank you so much for having a read today and if you are local, need a catalogue please do call in to the craft room this afternoon, I shall be in there.  Tracey x


Here is a copy of the new Mini Catalogue that will run all the way up to the end of April.  If you click on the image below, it should open the catalogue up for you.  If you would like a proper copy please do get in touch or pop into the Craft Room, I do have some spare ones. 


  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As well as the mini catalogue, there is the Sale-A-Bration taking place until 28th February.  This is where you can get FREE products with a purchase of £45/£90.  If you click on the image below, a new window will open up and you will get more information as well as see all the amazing FREE products.  If you are still unsure what it is all about please, do message me so that I can contact you to explain more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is the Annual Catalogue that you can click on and it will open up in a new window for you to have a look through.  Please do let me know if you would like to purchase anything if you are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those that already know, the starter kit for Stampin' Up! is normally an amazing deal however between now and the end of February it is even more so.  The poster above gives you all the details but if you click on it, it will open on a seperate page and you can read more information about it all.

You can actually order your starter kit as detailed above and then decide if this is something that you want to follow up with.  You can be your own customer as well as share with your friends and family if this is what you prefer, just ordering now and again.  Or you can hold parties, do demonstrations and shout it out to the world if you wish.  I will be very happy to help you with whichever way you want to do it.  Should you think it isnt really something you want to follow up, thats great too.  You just keep everything that you have ordered, no one will ask for it back and you have lots of new products to create with.  My details are below if you would like to have a chat about it. 

 


 



No comments: