Saturday

Fancy Flora Designer Series Papers Make and Take

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Good morning, a warmer start to the day but its so damp.  We have flood alerts in Derby I have just discovered so I do hope we dont have too much rain.




 

 

 

 

 

Didnt the first week of the year go past quickly?  I have been so busy getting everything ready for tomorrows day in the Craft Room, enjoying every minute of it.  I believe lots of folk are coming in the morning (I do hope I have enough chairs) so if you are planning on a visit, I would suggest the afternoon.

I am baking today, I shall do my lemon cake, of course.  A tea loaf which has been soaking all night and a new cherry bakewell cake.  Fingers crossed it all works out. 

Here is another card that has been made using the Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper and this is the one we shall be making for the 'make and take' tomorrow.  

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything that I have used (not too much) is listed below.

Did you see the new mini Catalouge?  If you click on the image below it should open the catalogue up for you.  If you would like a proper copy of this, please do pop in to the craft room as I do have some.


  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have you had a browse through the Sale a Bration brochure?  Again by clicking on the image below, you should be able to see everything that is inside.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And what about the joining offer, yikes this is the best offer I have ever seen.  



 

 

 

 

 

 

If you would like more information about how to order, please do get in touch.  If you want to know how to join and prefer a face to face chat, why not pop in for a cuppa.  Just message me or send me an email and we can arrange something to suite you.  If you have already made up your mind and want to join my team, please click on the image below and it will take you straight to the joining offers, I wonder which option of the offers you will go for?


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had best grab my hat and coat now and go for a breath of fresh air.  Thank you so much for having a read today and I do hope you have a super Saturday.  Tracey x

 


 

 



 






Product List

No comments: