Monday

The first Monday of 2023 and some stunning Christmas cards

Good morning, what do we think to the new look of my blog?  I am hoping to spend a little more time with you via the blog and so thought it was best to give it a bit of a tidy up.

I started the New Year of 2023 cooking for the family, husband, brother in law, parents, niece and her two children, my poor sister has yet another very bad cold so she couldnt come along.  We ate tava (a Cypriot pork dish), chicken in herbs, beef bourguignon along with fresh rolls, rice and roasted potatoes.  It all went down a treat and I am so pleased.  I even managed to pop a couple of portions in the freezer for next week, getting ahead of myself.  We had some Christmas pudding, my favourite and I had made a lemon sponge too.  It all got eaten up.  I did however burn the saucepan that I made custard in, I do it every single year.

I managed to get ALL the pots washed, kitchen cleaned up and a chance to chill so it was the perfect way to spend a Sunday and the first day of 2023.  We have started to watch A Spy Among Friends drama on the tv and we are really enjoying it, not too much on the TV in the evenings and we do like to unwind at the end of the day with out feet up.

I have a short 'To Do' list today and will continue to have one every morning.  I cant tell you how much it helps me to get done all the things that I forget to do.  I can certainly recommend this little helpful task each day.

I promised to share all the wonderful hand made cards I had received and then totally forgot all about it.  I am so lucky to have some very talented friends





Thank you for taking the time to make a card and send it to me.  I had to post a lot of my cards this year so fingers crossed they arrived in time for Christmas.  I posted a couple out to the girls in Cyprus and only one has arrived so far despite being posted in November.  

Todays plan is to go into The Craft Room and get out a few things that Santa left under the tree and then tomorrow I can share my makes with you.  I have been promising myself to use these new items for a few days now but havent made it.  Fingers crossed today is a little different.

I thought that I would let you know that all the wonderful discounted products in both the Clearance Rack and in the 'Last Chance' promotion will end on 4th January.  Along with the July to December Mini Brochure.

If there is anything that you would like to purchase from any of these, please do order them as soon as you can.  If you would like me to order them for you for collection from the Craft Room do get in touch, my details are below. 


Click on the image below to take you to the Clearance Rack


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click on the image below to take you to the Last Chance Sale.


 

 

 

Click on the image below to take you to have a browse through the July - December Mini Catalogue which will end on 4th January.


 

The good news is that Stampin' Up! are launching a new January -April 2023 Mini Catalogue and it will be Sale a Bration time with a Sale a Bration brochure.  To celelbrate I shall have a Sale a Bration Sunday in The Craft Room and it would be wonderful if you could come along



 








 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for having a read today, Tracey x

No comments: