Saturday

Crafted Out, but only for today

Saturday is here and the weather if forecast to be lovely, keeping my fingers crossed that it is. Phew what a week the last one has been. I have just finished the crafty week which was lovely and I cant wait for the next one. 5 crafty evenings with lots of laughter, fun and wonderful company, so a big thank you to everyone who has made my week so enjoyable. Here are photos of four of the evenings, unfortunately I totally forgot to get my camera out last night, sorry ladies.





The names of everyone who placed an order from 1st October to last night went into a raffle for the hostess gifts



not sure why this is sideways on???


all ready and waiting to be drawn

and here are the winners.





I shall be getting in touch so that we can sort out your prizes. CONGRATULATIONS. I will be doing the same thing again over the weekend of 22nd and 23rd October when I have my stampin up parties.

I have made, and sent out, quite a few of these
If you would like to come along on the evening of 22nd October or to one of three parties on 23rd October, please let me know.

No crafting for me today, I am slightly crafted out. I shall be visiting all the blogs that I have neglected recently to see what wonderful creations everyone has been making.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.

Tracey

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Morning Tracey, not surprised you are tired after all that. Looks like a good time was had by all :o)
Jackie xx