Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitterings

I have a confession to make, I cant leave the new serene snowflake stamp set and the contempo christmas stamp sets alone, I really am addicted. I think everyone I know will be getting Christmas cards using one of these two sets this year.

Here is one of the card that we made during last weeks crafty night using serene snowflakes along with crumb cake, bashful blue and very vanilla card/ink. It has the one of the new ribbons on too. Not sure if you can see all the dazzling diamonds but I can assure you, it sparkles.I saw a similar card here on blog land and want to thank the person who gave me the inspiration but can I find that blog again? No....so thank you who ever you are.

I am patiently waiting for yet another delivery of the new catalogues as the ones I had delivered have all gone to new homes.

I had some great news last night, one of my daughters and her boyfriend are coming home for Christmas. It will only be for a week but I am so excited already. Unfortunately my other two girls wont be coming this year but who knows....they may change their minds. That means that my craft room definately has to be turned into a bedroom again.....yikes.

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day

1 comment:

anndees said...

I really enjoyed the workshops we did at your house Tracey my only dilemma is "What do I order first!" there is so much to choose from.
See you soon
Anne
PS I love this card and have added the set to my wish list.