Sunday

Shivering Sunday

brrr its cold out there this morning but at least I am as warm as toast inside...mmm toast. We had a great day yesterday at the catalogue launch and I was so sorry that not everyone could make it. I always get so excited and nervous at events that I forget to get my camera out until its too late but I did remember yesterday and here are the cards made by Elvie, Jacquie and Sue.

We used the tips of the tree from Lovely as a Tree and the Contempo Christmas stamp set. Jacquie liked her insert so much that she wouldnt put it inside the card, she is going to make another card out of it.




A big thank you goes to Sandra for helping me with a couple of cards which I have used over the weekend and will be used again at the papermax show next week. Also Lesley and Ann have turned out some stunning cards and projects which all the ladies have admired over the weekend, again, thank you for letting me use them this weekend. If you would like to see these then we shall all be at the PAPERMAX show on Sunday 31st October at Moorways Sports Centre in Derby. If you do come along, please pop by and say hello.


There is a raffle to be drawn later today and the marking up of the treasure hunt so I know that there will be some happy ladies later this evening. Fingers crossed for you all.

I dont have anything too exciting planned for today apart from *chores* but I do feel so much better when all the H*******k is done, its just the ironing I hate now.....yaks.

Thank you for having a read and hope you have a lovely day

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Lovely set from the girls Tracey, sounds like you have got a busy time ahead :o)
Jackie xx