Thursday

It Stampin' Up! party time

Crafty night dates are on the right hand side of my blog, you will need to scroll down a little bit. Already 2 nights are fully booked so if you dont want to be disappointed, please book as soon as possible.

Great news about my Stampin Up parties, the one on Friday 22nd is already full. Ohh such a lot of interest which is lovely. I still have a couple of places available on Saturday at 10.00, at 2.00p.m. and Saturday night is still free. Saturday nights party will be to the background music of x factor though, arent I naughty. I have sent invitations out for these parties but if the royal mail hasnt already delivered yours or, you are in the Derby area and want to find out more about Stamping Up, just drop me an email tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com and you are most welcome to come along.

Tonight I am playing with some new stamps that I have borrowed to give sample of the make and take we shall do at my parties. Oh, there will be a raffle, a treasure hunt, homemade goodies to eat, retired stamp sets to purchase as well as lots of things that you can try before you buy kind of thing as well.

I did tell you that I had made the Serene Snowflake card in Real Red as well so here it is...I think these look quite posh....more colours will follow as soon as I make them, I didnt do the knot too well here though.

Have a great day whatever you are up to.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Tracey, have fun on your craft nights :o)
Jackie xx