Thursday

Bits of news

Great news from Stampin Up, as from next week you can join my team by filling out the forms on line.  How much easier is that going to be so, if you have been thinking of signing on the dotted line, give me a call on 01332 721877 and I can tell you more.  Joining Stampin Up is one of the best things I have ever done as I have met so many wonderful people and I know, I am going to meet many more.

I got myself a new notice board

This is pinned up on the wall in the study.  Hopefully I can keep this one all nice, neat and tidy.

We have been doing lots of pottering in the garden, now that the sunshine has made an appearance the flowers are all coming up so its a bit time consuming to dead head, keep the weeds down and everywhere looking nice, but we are trying.

I am still finding it a constant battle with my blood pressure and the doc wants to see me on a monthly basis.  I am doing all the right things like eating healthy, walking (when I can), mild exercise and getting plenty of rest but, I have seen the doc twice in the last 3 weeks and both times he has increased my medication.  Now its fine to have more medication if it is stopping me from having a stroke but the side effects are making me tired, wanting to go to bed at 8p.m., body and feet swelling, very CBA (cant be a***d).  Hopefully I will get used to them soon and get on with it....moan over.  I am still working half days YEAH but that could change any day now so I am making the most of it whilst I can.

PPI arent we all fed up with this, its on the tv, in all the papers and now I am getting at least 3 telephone calls a day about it.  I have ignored it best I can for a long time now but when my bank write to me with my Annual Review of my PPI on my credit card I sat up and read properly.  I have not used my banks credit card for about 8 years.  I was lucky and paid it all off and swore never to have another one ever again but, I did use it for 4 years.  I rang the number it gave me on the letter from the bank and I spoke to a lovely lady, at the bank.  I have a form filled in and am now waiting to hear.  It seems that I can get back all the PPI that I paid for this 4 year period, even though it was 12 years ago. I dont think it will be much but every little bit helps.  I have also learnt that if you did this through one of the companies that advertise, they keep a % of it, for their fees.  I will keep you informed of how I get on.

I hope that you have a lovely day and that those that dont like the heat, manage to stay cool. Thanks for having a read.






1 comment:

Karen M said...

Hi Tracey, I love your noticeboard. Where did you get it? I need something like this to keep all my bits and pieces together.
I do hope you feel better soon; sounds like your having a miserable time. With the swelling of feet, my suggestion is you just keep sitting down and make more cards! Kx