Saturday

Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad.  This is the card that I made for them, the photograph isnt so good but I am sure that by now you are used to my photos.

Today we are off to Preston YEAH.  Katerina has a new apartment and Paul and I are taking her boxes and boxes of bits ready for when she returns to the UK, at the beginning of September.  Mum will get it all cleaned and spruced up and make her bed, arent I good.  I am hoping to nip to a certain little shop whilst I am there too but, I havent told Paul yet.

This is a photo of the plants behind our pond.
The very green plant in the middle is called a castor oil plant and I think it is lovely.  A few weeks ago I asked if I could grow some of these, from seeds as it was just full of little black seeds.  The advice I was given was "you cant grow castol oil plants from seeds, you need special conditions and you have to graft new plants" Well I was confused so I got some seeds, dried them out and tried to split them....no success.  I got some more seeds and split them immediately and planted them up.

They have been in my kitchen window for 3 weeks now and this is what I have got so far.

 


 I shall keep you updated with their progress.

Have a lovely day, whatever you have planned and thanks for having a read.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, have a lovely day out. Very cute card and a lovely plant. I wish you success with it :o)
Jackie xx