Thursday

Everyday is Enchanting


Did you know that during the month of July....Everyday is Enchanting. Why?

Spend £45 (plus p+p) and you can get all this, FREE

Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (127279)

Ribbon :-
1/8" (3 mm) Organdy Ribbon
2 spools: 10 yards ea. spool
1 Lucky Limeade, 1 Calypso Coral
Brads 3/8" (1 cm) Printed Designer Brads
30 brads: 6 ea. of 5 designs
Coordinating colours: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede

enchantment brads and ribbon

AND

back from Sale-A-Bration by popular demand,  the coordinating Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper--only available while supplies last for £9.95 (126154)


Everyday Enchantment

I thought I would share a photo of my daughters with you, they have changed a bit from the little picture on the right hand side of my blog.  This was taken last night


I presume that they were in a club.

No cards to share at the moment as I am working on some.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely afternoon and evening, despite the weather forecast.

No comments: