Saturday

Sunny Saturday

A sunny Saturday is what we are promised so I am hoping that's what we get.

Who saw the Olympic Opening Ceramony last night?  Wasnt it great?  I really enjoyed it.

Off into town in a while to get my second pair of glasses sorted.  For those that read the previous post about my glasses saga I am pleased to say that with the changed prescription that they did, the new glasses are not causing me too many problems.  I cant wear them as often as I did the old pair but at least I am not getting so many headaches and migraines, which is a blessing.

I think I have another week of mornings only at work, which is really helping me so I hope the sunny weather lasts a little longer.  I dont sit out in the sun shine but I do potter around the garden trying to keep it as tidy as I can.

A clean and simple card to share with you today.  At the last Derby Dabblers the theme was boats and I stamped a few out.  Here is one of the finished cards






Its Derby Dabblers again next Friday.  If you fancy coming along to St. Martins Church at 6.30 for a few hours of crafting with like minded people, then please do.

Well thanks for having a read, dont forget, just a day or two left to make the most of the Stampin Up Special Offer


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, yes I watched every minute of it, I didn't even nod off LOL.
I love you colourful little boat card :o)
Jackie xx