Sunday

Sunny Sunday


Good morning from a lovely and sunny Derby, well it is sunny at the moment.  I had a wonderful girly day out yesterday and cant wait for the next one.  Jayne did a fantastic job driving as the weather conditions at times werent very pleasant, lots of rain and spray from the roads.  We did some shopping and then had lunch before setting off home again.  The day went by in a flash and I dont mind admitting that by half past 8 last night I was snoring in front of the tv.

I just have to tel you about the brilling offer Stampin' Up! have  for July Do you remember the sale a bration papers, Everyday Enchantment?  Well for this month (while stocks last) you can get ribbons and brads to match the papers with a £45 order FOR FREE
 
 And, as the papers were so popular they have brought them back, so if you used all yours up, you can purchase them, a pack of 12 papers, double sided 12 x 12 £9.95.

 
 I know this is going to be a popular offer so I shall be putting in an extra order on Thursday 6th July, I dont want to miss out on the brads and ribbon offer.  If you would like to order anything, just let me know 01332 721877 or send me an email.

I promised you some photos of my garden, well I promised the girls really as they miss the changing seasons in the UK.  Okay so at the moment we are getting 2 or 3 seasons in a week but here is what we have out at the minute,

Add caption




Blogger has a mind of its own when putting my photos in position on the page, no matter where I want them to go, blogger puts them where IT wants them to go....I dont argue.

I hope you have a great day and thanks for having a read



No comments: