Friday

Weekend has arrived

yes, the weekend is well and truly here and the weather is due to improve, what could be better?
Happy Birthday to Paula today. I know that you have had a few SU surprises and hope you have had a wonderful day.  This is the card that I made for Paula

For those that dont know, I make my own candles.   These are what I love most and if you visit me you will usually find at least one candle in a cup flickering away. 


Yesterday I was lucky enough to be given these absolutely georgous coffee cups.  They will be made into candles and pin cushions. 


 
 Speaking of cushions, two of my handbag cushions are packed away to go to Katerina's new apartment tomorrow.

Thanks for having a read today and have a wonderful evening.


















1 comment:

Paula said...

Thank you very much for your lovely card and now I am going to my craft room to play with all my stampin up goodies,can't wait! Love Paula xxxx