Saturday

A girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do



The weekend is here and hopefully, so is the sunshine.  The forecast is for a lovely day so fingers crossed, that is what we will get.

Yesterday after a non stop morning at work I went and did the weekly shop and the supermarket was empty, really it was.  I was so lucky.  I was home in less than an hour and then the afternoon was extremely busy.  Phone calls made and received, valuation of the house, hair cut and it all ended with a few of us at mine, crafting the evening away. 

Unfortunately there were not enough of us to hold Derby Dabblers at the church hall so a few of us got together at mine and it was a very nice end to a very nice day. P.Ann came armed with a birds cream cake, it was rude to say no.  It was also great to meet Jasmine *sending a little wave*.  Hope to see you at the Derby Dabblers get together in April, if not before.  Now for the Derby Dabblers.......lots of gossip with this, I shall finalise a few details and let you know more next week.  Our next crafty get together in 4th April, save the date it will be an eggcellent evening out.

We made a few boxes, some worked out perfectly, others not too well.  I also had a go at doing my decopaching too, cant show the photos till April 1st.  Here is the box that I made, finished off - yes ladies, I stayed up till gone 12 to finish it.  For some reason mr blogger wont let me put the picture on to share with you so I shall sort that out for tomorrow....added to my TO DO list.

Here is one of the cards we made during Crafty Week in lovely Strawberry Slush, bright and vibrant.  Gorgeous Grunge, Simply Stars and lots of concentration. 



So today for me I am off to do a little shopping, retail therapy is good for the soul, this will be followed by washing and ironing and cleaning of the oven YAKS.  A girls got to do what a girls got to do.

Just 23 days left for Sale a Bration.  DO NOT miss out on a bargain.  I would be so happy to tell you all about Stampin' Up! sale a bration, at any time that suits you.  Call me on 01332 721877 and we can arrange to have a cuppa and a chat.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day....you may need sun tan lotion today!!



No comments: