Monday

Another start to another week


Good morning on this bright sunny Monday, which is due to be around 17 degrees, nice.  My diary this week is already looking busy but ohhh, so much fun.  Today I am home all afternoon and evening, waiting for my SU delivery and then it will be followed by a couple of ladies who are waiting for my call.  But that means all the ironing gets done, boring.

Tomorrow its a trip to Bretby followed by photographs on Wednesday, Duffield way on Thursday and Friday, well Friday I shall be shopping as a certain young person wants to visit.  In between all that I have cards to make, next week crafty week to finish and if that wasnt enough, I have packing to do.

Packing because the photographer that is visiting on Wednesday, is taking photographs of our house because we put an offer in for a house at the weekend and it was accepted.  We are on the move.  I am not daunted by it, too much.  I just dont know what to do with all the beautiful things I have because if I pack them away, I have to store them somewhere as we shall get people wandering though our house when it goes on the market.   Cant have boxes everywhere.  I am sure that I shall come up with a solution.

It was an action packed weekend, Horsley Woodhouse on Saturday, Shepshed on Sunday.  Then painting at home.  I have pinched this photo from Maz, in Shepshed at Love, Heart, Home, I do hope she doesnt mind. 

If you havent been to visit Love, Heart, Home yet, ohh you are missing out.  Its a wonderful shop that is like a little alladins cave with lots of little bits for sale.  Not only that, Maz holds workshops for lots and lots of things too.  She has a facebook page so why not take a visit.

This is what we went to make, mine isnt quite finished yet.


Not too many days left of Stampin' Up! Sale a Bration.  Dont miss out on some fantastic offers.  Give me a call or I am happy to pop in to see you, to tell you all about it.

Must get a wiggle on and get myself to work.  Have a great day and thanks for having a read.




No comments: