Sunday

Sizzling Sunday

Each day is so very different from the previous one.  I am feeling so blessed to have such a wonderful family and loads of fantastic friends, life could have been just the opposite.

Friday was the last of the crafty week and what a fab week we had.  Lots of laughter, tears of joy, pain too (hope you okay P.Ann).  Cakes, coffees and cokes and time to put all the bits away until next time.

Our next get together is on Thursday night 17th April to make this.




There are a couple of places available if this is something you would like to have a go at.  Get in touch 01332 721877 or send me an email totracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

Friday I left everything out after the group left.  Saturday I got up thinking I would clear it all away (who knows who will visit) but instead, I went to Birmingham and met up with my youngest daughter and my sis came with me.


We had a great day but all to soon it was over and what did we buy?  Nothing, zilch, narda.  We couldnt spend our money, which was  a shame so off I came home, to do the cleaning.

2 DAYS LEFT - Just 2 days left of Sale a Bration.  Did you want free products with every £45 you spend?  Did you want to join Stampin' Up! grab £150 worth of SU goodies for just £99 .  I will be really happy to help in anyway I can with any questions or queries you might have, please, do get in touch.

My box of cards has grown and grown and grown.  If you need a card for any occasion, please do feel free to call round and purchase one or two from my boxes.  I cant really make any more cards until I have a little more space.
 
It's Derby Dabblers on Friday and there are quite a few demonstrations to make these.





If you fancy coming along please do, WE HAVE MOVED though.  We can now be found HERE


Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, oh my you are a busy lady! Love the hanging, very Autumnal. Thank you for your lovely comment about Stephen :o)
Jackie xx