Wednesday

Midweek Musing

I got caught up in the storms yesterday?  What storms you may think but they were there over the A38 when I went down it.  Blew my poor little car all over the shop.  I got myself well and truely lost but good old sat nav lead the way, in the end.

I spent a lovely afternoon chatting, drinking tea and having a cream cake.  A well deserved break.  Today it is going to be a little busy, after work I have visitors this afternoon, I am off making a delivery and there is a photographer coming to photograph the house, so it has to look spic and span.  Now that it is all looking fresh and spruced up, not sure I want to leave it.....

Only a few more days left now to grab yourself a freebie from Stampin' Up!  With every £45 spent, you get your hands on a free stamp set, or free papers, or free digital bits or free.....actually there are just lots to list.  Give me a call on 01332 721877 and I can tell you more.  Dont forget, you can still get £150 worth of SU products for just £99.  Call me and I can tell you more.  If there is anything that you need, my next order is going in on Friday.

TAH DAH

This is one of Jacqui's cards, isnt it lovely.  She sent it to me a while ago and for some reason it didnt show up in my email list.  I have found it now and here it is, very creative.

I came home today to a royal mail card through my letterbox.....they had put the parcel in my black bin OMG, I couldnt believe it.  It stinks in there, airing the box out now though.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.



No comments: