Friday

The end of the week



Last night, after a hectic week so far, I was sat with my feet up.

Not sure where to start to tell you what I have been up to but everyday I have been up to something, having visitors, going out, sorting out, cleaning etc. etc.  Nothing really crafty related except cleaning my craft room, spotlessly.  In fact the whole house shines like a pin, ready for all those possible house buyers.  Yes, my house is about to go on the market, wish me luck.

Sale a bration is still going strong.  Would you like to hold a Stampin' Up! party during March or would you like to go to one?  How about a Saturday afternoon Stampin' Up! party?  If it is something that you would like to find out more about, do get in touch by either giving me a ring or drop me a line tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

I saw this lovely card (well something similar) on one of the internet sites and I just knew it would be a great card to make and it was.
 
Lots of lovely ladies made this during crafty week, we also did a tag.  A great card for the box ready for a birthday.

Not enough for Derby Dabblers tonight so its a night in crafting as I have a few boxes I would like to make.

Tuesday at Tracey's this week.  Please do call in for a cuppa, a natter, see what is new in the Sale a bration, place and order, sign up, anything you fancy crafting related.  It will be great to see you.

I promise to catch up with emails, text messages, phone messages etc. this afternoon, as soon as I have had my lunch.  Apologies for any delays but I am sure you understand.

Have a wonderful Friday

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Lovely card and tag Tracey. Thank you so much for my lovely birthday card. Are you moving away from the area or just simply moving house locally? :o)
Jackie xx