Saturday

Mrs. Mop on a Saturday


After the epic week that I have had, today is a mamoth tidy day.  My house really does look like my teenage daughters bedroom.  Every room needs a good sort out, put away, hoover and polish so I shall be a busy bee today (and maybe tomorrow too).

Here is one of the cards we made during crafty week.

We have had a wonderful Crafty Week, a brilliant SU party and lots of visitors too.  Now I am ready and fired up for another SU party so if you fancy one, whilst Sale A Bration is here, do get in touch please, I have a few dates free in March.  All you need are a couple of friends or family members, somewhere to make cards and I shall come along armed with everything to make a couple of cards, tags and lots of samples.  A great night in and a great chance to get some free Stampin' Up! goodies. Give me a ring on 01332 721877 and I can give you a few more details.

Paul has been working away all week but hopefully, he will be home today, but not for long (he leaves next Friday).  So it will be feet up for us tonight, in front of the box.

Fancy making this?


I have one space free this Thursday evening, give me a call if it is something you would like to do. The only thing you need to bring with you in a hot glue gun.  I will provide everything needed for the wreath, drinks and cakes.  The evening starts at 7pm and it will take a couple of hours but lots of lovely chatter and banter along the way.  It is a smashing Spring Decoration or something to pass on for Mother's Day, which is just around the corner.
If you would like to place an order  for any items from Stampin' Up!, please do let me know today or tomorrow morning as I shall be submitting an order for a couple of things for next months crafty week.  The p+p charge is 50p to have your order delivered to my house and then we can arrange to meet up, over coffee and I will hand your goodies to you.  If you need any advise or have any queries  with any items that you would like to purchase, I really am very happy to help you. 

I must make a start and try and find my kitchen, I know it is under the magazines, the papers, the cups/plates somewhere.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day


No comments: