Friday

Easter Friday



I hope everyone has a wonderful Good Friday.  The picture above is my daughters in Cyprus, who has been decorating her eggs.  On Sunday her friends will all have an egg and they will bang their eggs against other eggs. The person who ends up with their egg without breaking, will win.....win what I am not sure, just the fact that they are an egg champion.

Last night we had a wreath making get together and here is mine.  It was a lovely evening and whilst I didnt manage to get my wreath done last night, I was up at 5am getting it finished.



Here is my craft table now and sadly, this has to all go away for a few weeks.
 I am still very busy packing and have decided to spend as much time as possible over Easter packing away the majority of my craft room.  This is the biggest job so once that is done, I can concentrate on the rest of the house.

We have had a few quotes on removals OMG, I need to take out a mortgage to pay for some of the companies.  One of them was more interested in selling me additional insurance than moving my belongings......I wont be using them.

Here are a few photos from our trip to Venice, which really was amazing.  I cant put into words how it felt to be there.





Thank you for having a read and have a lovely day

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Your trip to Venice look wonderful glad you all had a good time - I hope you get your craft room packed & sorted this weekend and wish you all the best for your move best wishes Lesley x