Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

No work at the office for me today YEAH, instead I am still packing up my craft room.  It really is a big job and whilst I know it has to be done, it is hard work too.

Well the weekend was a great one.  I drove to Preston to see Katerina and loved it.  The drive was so peaceful on the way there and no incidents on the way back.  I met more of her friends, we ate, we laughed and we went out for a lovely walk on Easter Sunday, here are a couple of photos from the park,





 Derby is featured quite a lot in this Preston walk.  Here is the Easter Cake

A great time, thanks Rina xx

Here are some photos of some cards we made recently.




Stampin' Up! have some fantastic embossing folders which I have teamed together with different coloured card/ink and a sentiment.  I loved making these as I think they are really elegant.  I hope you like them.

I am hoping to finish the craft room off today in between some food shopping, washing and ironing as well as getting everything ready for tomorrow for work. 

The weather in Derby isnt too good at the minute, I am glad I am staying indoors.  Have a great day, what ever you are up to and thanks for having a read

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Glad you had a great time in Preston - didn't realise there was an Earl of Derby - love you cards clean & simple best wishes Lesley x