Sunday

Sunny Sunday Post

I planned ahead, I took photos and I wrote posts, three of them and for some reason, I must have not done something because while I have been away, the posts didnt appear as they should have done.  Well now it is confirmed, I am definately not good with technology.

If you didnt know, Paul and I went to Venice for his 60th birthday (Part 1).  He is having a 60th Birthday Party today (part 2) with a lunch for family, which is what he wanted.

This bright little card was made a couple of weeks ago using bright blossoms stamp set.  The papers are all from the wonderful Designer Series packs.

It is a joy fold card and the little button and bow holds the little card in place (if it didnt we made little tabs). 

While I have been away, Stampin Up have been having some weekly deals and here is this weeks


You may have to click on the image to make it larger so that you can read it easier.

You only have a couple of days left for this weeks deal but if there is anything you would like, please do let me know.

Photos from Venice will follow during the week ahead.

Fancy a night making this wreath? 

There are just a couple of places left this Thursday at 7pm in Allenton, Derby.  Do let me know if you would like to come along.

I have an awful lot of packing to do today, before Paul's party.  Packing because we are due to move house in a few weeks time, yes weeks (3 of them if all goes to plan).

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful Sunday

No comments: