Monday

It's moved

Antoher Monday and another start to the week.  It's raining here in Derby and very dark outside but that's okay as it is perfect crafting weather.

Paul was very busy over the weekend and managed to dismantle the greenhouse.



Unfortunately he will be away for the next couple of weeks so all the bits that were in the greenhouse have been added to the boxes in the house sigh......  one day I will not have one box to empty, honest.

Whilst Paul was busy in the garden, I was busy creating this with a fantastic group of friends.
 
I am hoping to finish it off later today along with making the second page, I shall show you both of them together later this week.

Do you like scrapbooking?  There are a few of us getting together this Saturday for the day if you wanted to join us.  This will be in Alvaston and there is room for another couple of people to create a page or two.  There is a theme but you dont have to follow it.  Let me know if you would like to come along.

Another little Stampin' Up! order is going to be going in tonight so if there is anything that you would like, please do give me a call on 01332 721877.  Its crafty week next week and I get to craft with lots of lovely ladies, cant wait.

Well I had best get on with the chores (which I do like doing) and then I get to chill for an hour or two before taking a walk in the fresh air and clearing my mind.....so peaceful.

Thanks for visiting today and have a wonderful day.










No comments: