Monday

Monday makes

Good morning from a fairly bright Derby.  What weather we have had over the weekend, fingers crossed that it stays bright for a few days.

Christiana got home safe and sound after a wonderful week in Preston and weekend in Manchester.  She called last night to say "phew, its hot".  It was 20 degrees at 8pm last night, lucky girl.  She is shattered though and will rest today.  Lovely break she has had and is already trying to book her flight to return in May.  Here she is with her baby sister, Katerina

On Saturday, during the rain, hail and wind, I managed to complete my re-vamping of the dresser that has been in the family for a few years


This is now installed in the craft room and has lots of items on it, all for sale.




I went out on Thursday with a couple of friends and it really was very theraputic, wandering around looking at crafting items, watching crafting displays and just chatting the day away.  Thank you so much ladies, it did me a world of good.  And then yesterday a few of us had a play in the craft room on a Stamping Sunday.  I managed to finish off a few cards that I started

Today I shall be pottering around the house and enjoying the less hectic day. 

Thanks for nipping on to my blog and having a quick read.  Lots more crafty news tomorrow










No comments: