Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter and an offer that is difficult to miss



Good morning my crafty followers, says she tucking into an early breakfast.

It was certainly another cold morning this morning brrrrr.  The back garden was all iced over, it was lovely.  I am sure that there is a name for it, all the ice on the blades of grass and spiders webs etc. The fog is quite thick too, I think I will stay in for a while.

I had to go out and get my exhaust repaired yesterday, it decided to hang underneath my car by just a thread on Sunday. Fortunately, over 2 hours sitting in a cold garage amongst lots of smelly men and it was sorted.  Now I didnt ask Santa for an exhaust for Christmas but that is what I have got, never mind.

I made some more little boxes for some crafting get togethers this week  TAH DAH
 
 
If you would like to do a little crafting this week, please give me a ring on 01332 721877 and I can tell you more about it.




Stampin' Up! have a GREAT offer for JUST ONE WEEK starting today, for anyone who wishes to sign up.  Whether you want to be a hobby demonstrator ordering items just for yourself or if you want to take it on as a career, this could be a great opportunity.  For £74.25  you can get £130 worth of products, which you choose, as a starter kit.  On top of this saving, you also get all the paperwork and office supplies you need to get you started worth an additional £45.  And, as well as the other discounts, you will also get an additional 5% discount on all orders placed during December.  Get in touch to find out more before the week is out.  A lovely Christmas bonus!! Or just click HERE and it will take you straight to the page to sign up with me.  Even as a one off, its a great way to build up your SU supplies and an early Christmas present.

Today I am going to try to do a little baking, which is always relaxing.  Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day


No comments: