Tuesday

Now you see it, now you dont

Another damp start to the day today in Derby but it isnt really too cold out there, which is good as I have to venture out today.

It is my weekly visit to the man in the white coat, no not that man, the dentist YIKES.  I am not very good with these visits, the tears creep down my face and I start to shake and that is just as I walk through the door, never mind about sitting in the chair.  But I can do this.....I have to.

After this visit I am off for a walk, to clear my mind and see if I can see something nice for Santa to leave with my daughters on 25th, which isnt too far away at all.

I received this, isnt it sweet.  It is a hand made envelope.  Thank you so much Alison, its lovely.



On our way out last night (I had to go back to Ikea), we left the garden, with this big bay tree in it. 
 
We came home and it was gone.



The tree has hindered the lawn growing, stopped me from putting large items on the line and generally, blocked our view but now, its gone.  I wish it was a bit dryer and I would go and cut the lawn.  I do have lots of leaves to gather, which I shall do later today.

Yesterday I also had a coffee with a friend and we split up a pack of 12 x 12 papers which are stunning.  I hope to get a few scrapbook pages done with these, now that I have put all my tables together in the crafty space, lots of room to spread out.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.









No comments: