Wednesday

Real Red

Good morning from a very chilly Derby.  Goodness, only 3 degrees when I got up this morning and something went wrong with our heating as it was just 11 degrees in the bedroom brrr.  Oh yes, we have thermometers in every room of the house until we sort the heating out.

This weeks weekly deals are below



I shall be putting an order in on Friday so if you would like anything from the weekly deals, or the clearance rack or even from any of the catalogues, do please let me know and the p+p will be 50p when delivered to myself.  Obviously you can place an order anytime through my shop as well  and the postage will be £4.95 delivered direct to your home.

I have discovered that the bigger boxes of cereal are by far the cheapest but the problem I have is storing them...do you have the same problem?



Well I decided to split my box up into a tupperware tub and then cut my box down to fit into the cupboard.  Sometimes a girls got to do what a girls got to do.

I managed to get to play in the craft room, all shiny, clean, tidy etc. until I got in there.  Now it needs a hoover, items putting in their place and a bit of clean.


I am really pleased with the way these turned out.  I used a stamp and card from my stash along with Real Red ribbon, Real Red card and Real Red stamp n write marker.  Its lovely when all the colours are the same, no mater what stamp you use them with.  There is also lots of dazzling diamonds glitter on the cards but I dont think that shows up to well.

Thanks for have a read today and I do hope that you have a lovely day, no matter what you are up to.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! I agree! Your cards are beautiful! Keep them coming!