Friday

Dads card

Yippee it is Friday and I am so pleased.  I get the whole weekend at home before nipping off to Preston to bring Katerina back for a few days.

Today I have to start with some chores and then it's in the craft room for most of the evening, how lucky am I?

Here is my dads birthday card, I dont think I shared it with you

 It was his birthday earlier this week and he does like his football.

Here are all the wonderful cards that I received for my special day and I shall take them down this evening and pop them in my birthday box. 


I had some lovely home made cards which are extremely inspirational, thank you ladies.








 I have the new brochures for the 2015 - 2016 SU Ideas.  If you would like one of these let me know and we can get it posted out to you.

Right, off to get some chores done, have a lovely evening and thanks for having a read.




No comments: