Saturday

Super Saturday

Today is supposed to be the best day weather wise for the bank holiday so I am up early and off to water the garden.  It is starting to look lovely and I dont want the plants to wilt.

After a trip to the bank, grab a bit of shopping its time for home again and I am determined to grab an hour with my book in the garden....bliss.  Then I will make the most of the time in the craft room as I am getting ready for my catalogue launch next week.  I have a full month of events in June too so if you fancy making a card or a few, there is plenty of chance.

Today is Beths birthday, my eldest grandaughter.  She is going to be 15 years old and here is the card that I made her


I saw something extremely similar on our weekend away and just knew it would suit my sis and Beth.  I hope you like it.  I have even been asked to make 2 more for two other special girls.

Have you got your new catalogue yet?  If you have, are there 10 things in there that you would like to purchase?  If the answer is yes then why not join the stamperettes and get those 10 items over 10 months, spreading the cost and getting yourself an additional £15 to spend.   This is  as well as getting catalogues for free and 10 SU parties, all for free?  There are just 7 spaces left.  Come along on either Friday 29th May or Saturday 6th June to my catalogue launch to find out more over a cuppa and piece of cake??  I am in Alvaston, Derby and it would be lovely to see you.

Thanks so much for having a read today, have a great day whatever you are up to 

No comments: